Man (s) does not talk about intimate shaving every day - we think there is no reason for that!
When answering the question of whether men shave their private parts should, there is no right or wrong. It is up to each individual whether to want to shave there or not. When asked, "How do I shave most gently where there is no sun😉?", but we have an answer.
In this blog post we have collected a few tips for you that will make intimate shaving a (gentle) experience for every man.
what should you before of shaving?
- Before shaving your intimate parts, take a warm shower over the relevant part of your body💨. Warm water has two advantages: your skin is cleansed, dirt and talc disappear and your pores open. The hair softens, making it much easier to cut off.
- It is also advisable to trim the hair beforehand from a certain hair length. This allows the razor to glide better and cut every hair just above the skin.
what should you while of shaving?
- Use sharp blades. These are really the be-all and end-all for a gentle shave without skin irritation. So the razor doesn't "pluck" at your hair (and we probably don't have to tell you that this is very uncomfortable in the intimate area), but cuts it off gently. If you want to learn more about "sharp blades" there is already one blog post on our website😊.
- So that the razor glides smoothly over your skin, you should cover it with enough shaving foam. A pH-neutral product is best, as this will not irritate your skin. Also, give your shaving care a little time to soak in before you get to work. If you are still looking for the right shaving products, these are Shave & Shower Produkte from Shavent definitely something for you. With our shaving gel and shaving soap without soap, we have paid attention to everything that is good for your skin and makes every shave a pleasant experience.
- To give your razor a smooth surface and allow for the best "glide," you can try gently stretching your skin as you shave. Then the blades have a smooth surface. It is also better to shave in the direction of growth, as this irritates the skin the least.
- It is also better to go about your work carefully and shave with little pressure. If you have a plastic-free razor, such as the Shavent, simply use the weight of your razor and push very lightly. So you cut yourself less and your skin is almost not irritated.
what should you after of shaving?
- After shaving, you should rinse your intimate area with cold water. The blood vessels contract again and there is less redness.
- Moisturizing care is also recommended after shaving, as it helps your skin to regenerate and prevents razor bumps or the like. In the intimate area, a neutral cream without alcohol or perfume is recommended.