Help! razor bump! - What can I do against it?
hair removal stresses our skin compared to epilation or waxing Nassrasur the most gentle for sensitive skin. But here, too, micro-injuries can occur, bacteria can penetrate, and the hated red pimples appear. We actually wanted smooth, beautiful skin right away, and now the pimples have to go!
Especially often occur the unloved razor bumps in the intimate area, the bikini zone and under the armpits, warm and humid climate favors the development. Sweat also irritates stressed skin after shaving.
The best thing is not to let razor bumps develop in the first place. The following tips will help you:
- The wet razor never use on dry skin!
- Avoid blunt blades, they pull the hair out instead of cutting it clean
- Long hair beforehand with scissors shortenso they don't get caught in the razor
- Particularly sensitive zones first in the direction of hair growth shave first carefully against the grain
- Never shave without shaving foam or shower gel
- Foam or gel something beforehand let absorb, shave most sensitive areas last
- After shaving the skin dry carefully, without rubbing
- Then apply a mild care product without alcohol to the skin
- Apply deodorant only when the skin is completely dried is
- Do not shave immediately before exercising, Sweat is salty and promotes the formation of razor bumps
- Avoid tight-fitting clothing immediately after shaving
- Change the blades regularly!
If the razor bumps are already there, only damage limitation helps. I have the following tips for you:
- Do not scratch! This makes the pimples worse and they can only really become inflamed.
- Ingrown hairs can also be the cause of inflammation.
- If a pimple is already inflamed, do not try to pop it!
- A cooling gel, e.g. made from aloe vera, calms and has an antibacterial effect.
- Avoid tight clothing if possible
Don't worry, the pimples usually disappear on their own after a short time. It's best to leave them alone.
Tip: With our ingenious plastikfreien SHAVENT You always have a supply of wet razors fresh sharp blades, and very cheap!