Practical, beautiful and so elegant - with the SHAVENT leather blade guard you can transport your SHAVENT safely.
That's why you'll love the SHAVENT leather blade guard:
✅ Perfect fit for your SHAVENT
✅ Wonderfully grippy premium leather with a soft feel, double-layer stitched - long-lasting protection for sharp blades
✅ Vegetable tanned leather from Central Europe, processed in a Bavarian factory
✅ Elegant ball bag buttons and elegant laser engraving complete the design
Elegant, durable, made with a lot of dedication in Bavaria.
FOR YOUR SHAVE
The special twist
A noble accessory for your travel bag - durable and close to nature
High-quality cowhide leather from Central Europe, e.g. from Germany and Austria, double-layered with fine seams and durable. Hatchet pocket buttons ensure a practical and secure closure and a slightly rustic, elegant look.
The soft, grippy leather is purely vegetable tanned in Germany (without chrome) and aniline dyed, without an opaque layer of color. This special premium leather is also used in knife cases, so it will be a very long-lasting companion for your SHAVENT. It is lightly sanded, refined with wax and milled, creating a soft surface with a great feel where you can clearly see the leather structure.
Your SHAVENT leather blade guard fits both the SHAVENT Original and the SHAVENT Compact.
- 1x SHAVENT blade guard, leather
- Razors and other decorations are not included
Leather with character - this is how you care for your SHAVENT blade guard
Leather is a material that develops its own character over the years and your travels together create this character. With the right care, your blade guard will be your companion for many years.
Here are the best tips:
- The hatchet pocket buttons, which serve to close your case, can be a little stiff the first time you use them. However, the leather soon adapts and you permanently have a firm but handy closure.
- Your blade guard is intended for transport. Small splashes of water don't bother him, but you should avoid diving. If a drop of water leaves a stubborn stain, simply wipe your entire bag with a damp cloth. This will give you an even surface again.
- If your protection ever gets a greasy stain, for example from creams, you can carefully iron it at low heat with a paper towel in between, as this will allow the grease to come out of the pores and the surface will become finer and more even
Height: 5.8cm; Opened 13cm